Power Platform Developer (ENG) – Full time (32 – 40 hours per week)
NPEX is expanding! Will you join our team?
You are fascinated by the possibilities of the Power Platform, Power Apps and Power Automate, you work on process and data-driven solutions to further professionalize the organization.
NPEX is the SME securities exchange in the Netherlands.
The NPEX team has been working successfully for several years on setting up a new online stock exchange that focuses on the financing of medium-sized Dutch companies. NPEX has a reliable and proven position, a professional organization and a strong customer base, which will expand to an international position in the coming years.
The NPEX stock exchange enables entrepreneurs and investors to find each other for financing, impact and return. Entrepreneurs can meet their financing needs via the NPEX stock exchange by issuing shares and/or bonds. Investors can invest and trade directly in the securities of these companies via the NPEX stock exchange.
We are located in the WTC The Hague. A team of motivated and experienced specialists work here.
Investors have invested more than €150 million in more than 50 companies via NPEX. In order to take the successful developments at NPEX to the next level, we are looking to strengthen our team. Together with you as our new colleague, we want to achieve NPEX’s ambitious growth targets.
As a Power Platform Specialist you will design and develop solutions for the organization within the Power Platform. You will work on multiple different projects at the same time, where you take care of new solutions and maintenance. With colleagues from the other teams, you identify where Power Platform solutions can potentially improve or enhance the business processes. Together you will work on long-term solutions, which must be integrated in the NPEX Data landscape for example using Power BI.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstratable work experience with Microsoft365 / Power Platform
- Knowledge of (Cloud) integration solutions, SharePoint and SQL Server
- General knowledge of custom application development
- Knowledge / experience within the financial sector is a pre
- Graduated in Software Development, Computer Science or similar
- You are able to think and work from both a Business and an Innovation & Technology perspective
- You can work independently, you have an eye for detail and a proactive attitude
- Enthusiastic, proactive and communicative
A challenging, responsible and independent job close to the center of The Hague within walking distance of The Hague Central Station or The Hague Laan van NOI. We also offer the following:
- Market-based salary and benefits
- Career opportunities and training
- 25 vacation days
- Professional working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Hybrid working
- Monthly drinks and several staff outings per year
Interested? Respond with your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitea, which you can send to [email protected]. For more information please contact Lauret Dos Santos Braga, telephone number 070-385 15 30
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated